DIY HOMEMADE NATURAL GRANITE CLEANER TO DISINFECT AND ADD SHINE!
Chemical-based cleaners are not just bad for your health (See posts below for details), they are also very harsh on your household surfaces. Most store-bought granite cleaners can take the beautiful natural shine you love so much from granite and leave your kitchen counters looking very dull. There is a natural alternative. The secret ingredient in the recipe below is the alcohol. I use this on my counters once a week to keep them shining, sanitized, and looking like new. I use my all-purpose cleaner for daily clean up. All my recipes are easy to make and natural. Take a look at the posts below to learn more about the benefits of making your own household cleaners!
- What is wrong with chemical-based cleaners?
- What are the Green Alternative Ingredients for DIY cleaners?
Using chemical based cleaners can also pollute your indoor air –
HOMEMADE NATURAL GRANITE CLEANER WITH ESSENTIAL OILS AND ALCOHOL
The recipe below can be used to clean kitchen sinks, granite countertops, trash cans, bathroom sinks, showers, bathtubs, toilets, and so many more surfaces. Pretty much any surface that alcohol won’t damage. Make sure to spot test first.
- ½ cup(4oz) rubbing alcohol
- ½ teaspoon of castile soap
- 1 ¾ cups (12 oz) water
- 20-30 drops of essential oil
- Mix it all in a 16 oz glass spray bottle.
- Store in a dark place
- Shake before each use
You can use any combination of oils you like!
- How to Make EASY Homemade Natural Oven Cleaner
- How to Make Easy Homemade Natural Granite Cleaner
- The Best DIY Homemade Natural All-Purpose Cleaner
- How to Make Essential Oil and Baking Soda DIY Bathroom Cleaner
- How to Make DIY Kitchen Cleaner with Baking Soda
- How To Make Citrus-Infused Cleaning Vinegar